Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Itchy Scratchy

First it was my eyes, then my hands, now it's my freaking legs!
A couple of weeks ago I had a bit of an itch on one of my legs so I scratched it. It itched a bit more, and more and more, and since I have nails now I have wrecked total havoc! They are red, swollen, bloody and terrible. H has been nagging at me about going to the doctor whilst I've been putting moisturisers and over-the-counter cortison creams and goodness knows what...
But today, when I took off my stockings and saw the state of them, I decided to call the doctor. Appointment tomorrow afternoon. I have to do something about this, asap.
Got a bit of Christmas shopping done today, only have H and C&A left and a box of chocolates for M's swim teacher left. I am going to ignore this whole Christmas cards between the kids at kindy; I have better things to do that write 38 cards for every freaking kid. I do not know who these super-mums are... but I know I am not one of them!
On a much sadder, and terribly tragic note, I had a bit of a cry when I got home today and read about the asylum seeker boat crash at Christmas Island. Those poor people... such sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment