Monday, January 31, 2011

Lonely

H is away and I'm already lonely. Have not had the best day either. Work was good, worked in surgery with CL which I haven't done in ages and it was great. High tempo, sure, but I was not bored for a minute and the morning just flew!
Afternoon with M was okay, I took him to Hungry Jacks for dinner but even though all I had was a chicken wrap I felt super-sick afterwards. I just can't eat that stuff anymore. Talked to P&E on the webcam so that M could open his birthday present, that was good fun.
So yeah, lots of good things have happened today and everyone at work loved the photos from the party and stuff, but for some reason I'm not happy. Because H is not here and I'm lonely.
Watched How To Train Your Dragon tonight, that cheered me up a little. Can't bear to write any, maybe tomorrow.
Tomorrow I plan to go for a swim before picking M up from kindy. I thought perhaps that will make me feel better- some quality time for me, myself and I. As in not just doing washing and dishes and running errands around the shops. Hope that works.
Oh yeah... over 4000 views on this blog now. That's pretty special! About 1700 from Sweden, 1500 from Australia, 400 or so from the US and then lots of random locations (heaps from Malaysia, actually). Fun!
This is my favourite song at the moment. It's an old one, but for some reason right now I just can't stop listening to it. The lyrics... they're just perfect. And yes, sorry, it's in Swedish :-(

1 comment:

  1. Det är bra att du försöker göra något för dig själv lite kvalitetstid
    Det är klart att det känns ensamt när H är borta
    Tänker massor på dig
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete