Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Liveship Traders

Just finished it.

I have to say I think the end was disappointing. It all just worked out too neatly for everyone. All of them just happened to converge at the one place at the perfect time, for everything to fall into its right places. Gah. No. No like.

And what was the Kennit and Althea abuse thing about? Did the story really need that? It felt so not necessary to me. Was it like a challenge to the reader to still care for him? If so, well I already had given up all hope on that stupid, selfish man and it did not work for me.

It was, though, in a morbid kind of way good to have something dark and sad linger over someone by the end. Apart from Althea and Brashen everyone else were too happily-ever after.

Anyways, I still loved these books! I found this artwork; I believe it's Althea. Not certain though.

Now will take a break and consider Volveon, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment