Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An old friend!

It's been a good day in many ways.
Best part though is getting in touch with a very good, old friend from a long time ago when we were young and foolish and thought we knew best and spent long nights at coffee shops discussing everything that was wrong in the world. I found her on facebook about a week ago and sent a friend request, and today I got a reply!
She is one of those few people I have felt completely at ease with, not something I experience all that much. I usually have plenty of friends and people I know around me, but from time to time I meet someone I really just click with and feel totally good with. And DN is one of those people, probably one of the first of those people I ever met. So yay! Hooray!
I have some of these friends here in Australia too; from Uni days and mummy days and work days. I am a very lucky person, you know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment