Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hump Day

It's been so busy!
Weekend just flew, and then on Monday after school drop off I took Little J on the train into the city to catch up with LF! She is on a plane to the US today, but thankfully she'll be back in Brissie at the end of the year for her sister's wedding so I will get to see her then.
On Tuesday Little J had her last "training session" at daycare. We sat there for about 90 minutes and she played happily ignoring me. On Friday I'm leaving her there for the first time, just perhaps 2-3 hours. Then on Thursday I'm back at work! Just quietly, even though I'm nervous about Little J and myself and M and everything, I am looking forward to going back to work. I'm getting a little bored... not much of a housewife!
Then M went to a friends house after school on Tuesday so I didn't go there until about 4.30pm. Had a coffee with the mum and a nice chat; she's so lovely. So many nice families, and great new friends.
Today was a more quiet day; Little J and I got some stuff at the shops (new work skirt from Target, yay!) and now at home. Taking M to the library after school and then the boys will do rock climbing tonight so we are having fish & chips for dinner as a treat.
Yeah. Life is great :-)

1 comment:

  1. vad duktig du är loppan
    jag tänker på er och att allt ska gå bra med jobbåtergången så allt med barnen går bra'
    dom har nog minst jobbigt av er tre tror jag
    mysigt med egen dag med Marcus det är så fina bilder på stora pojken som har en alldeles speciell plats i mormors hjärta för det var han som gjorde mig till mormor
    älskar er

    ReplyDelete